All the resources below are free and relevant wherever you live in the UK.
Want to be kept up to date with new, free resources?
- If you’d like to learn more about affordable, healthy cooking, Biteback 2030 are providing Cook with Jack every weekday at noon .
- Get dancing with Sophie Ellis-Bextor’s Kitchen Discos .
- Living Streets have plenty of resources for incorporating walking into your everyday life .
- Groundwork can connect you to practical projects to make your community healthier .
- This Girl Can have plenty of exercises for all levels of fitness .
- Disability Rights UK have guides for participating in exercise and sport with a disability .
- Friends of the Earth have 9 ideas about how to include nature in your routine .
- Try some of these exercises from Save the Children designed to help children feel calm and connected.
- WWF have lots of resources about creating a healthier habitat .
- Join in with PE With Joe Wicks every weekday.
- Learn more about science with the Science Museum’s games and apps .
- The NHS Front Line podcast from the BBC takes you behind the scenes at the Bradford Royal Infirmary.
- Check out the practical advice from The Samaritans about looking after your mental health.
- Bryony Gordon’s Mad World podcast explores all elements of mental health.
- Heads Together’s charity partners offer tailored mental health support .
- The National Council for Voluntary Organisations has some tips on volunteering .
- The Collective Psychology Project’s This Too Shall Pass report contains tips on dealing with loss.
- The Open University’s free OpenLearn programme has a number of courses related to health and science to keep your mind active.
If this page was useful to you, why not share it?